Saturday, January 9, 2010

Kids Pics

December is the most difficult month for me to get into the art studio. Eary January is when I can get back in there as soon as I am finished un-decorating. So here are some sledding pictures that my kids did. We don't usually get that much snow on this part of the coast but this winter has been very white so far.

P.S. The "100" in the picture is what Cape Cod kids see when they go sledding at the golf course.



All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or part without the express written permission of the page author. atlanticmo@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Marcella said...

I see both Vincent & Maria have inherited your creativity gene! Love the feeling of energy in Vincent's drawing and the details in Maria's.