Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Falling Into Place

It's officially Fall now although, around here Fall begins right after Labor Day. The kids are back at school, the tourists numbers start to dwindle and it's time to prepare for Winter.

For me Fall means a return to the studio. I am back to the drawing board both literally and figuratively. Here is an update of what I've been up to. I left out the status of the laundry intentionally.


I am working on increasing my portfolio for the fine art as well as the illustration. I am also working on the marketing of both, which continues to be a learning experience.

I am excited that the music CDs for the book, "Clouds" are in the process of being produced. Kathleen Healy and I will be hitting the street with those as soon as we can.

Here is some more good news. Thanks to artist, Russell Vujs and gallery director, Bruce Cook I will now be showing at the Chatham Village Gallery in Chatham, Mass. I look forward to being a part of such a great group of artists.

"Fall for the Arts, Cape Cod" is the weekend of October 2 -4, 2009. If you are going to be in the area check out some of the great events happening at most of the Arts venues on the Cape.


I will be posting pictures of the new work soon. I have four painting started right now. I'll keep you posted.




All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or part without the express written permission of the page author. atlanticmo@yahoo.com

No comments: